Tuesday 28 October 2008

Mixing Metals?



I bought this lovely bow ring last week, I sort of wanted it in silver but there it was in gold and I couldn't say no.

The thing is I wear a silver ring and two bracelets on my right hand which I never take off and up until about a year ago, I thought mixing metals was ~bad luck~ or something. But now I just can't resist gold, it just looks better in some cases? So I will continue to wear my gold ring on my left, my gold Alex Monroe Hummingbird around my neck and my silver jewellery on my right hand.

And just hope I don't get 7 years bad luck.


Daily Jewels

2 comments:

  1. oooooh! i love that ring.
    if i may know, where did you get it from? do they sell it online?

    i don't usually wear gold and always thought that it doesn't look good on me since i have pale skin.

    ps. i was checking your older posts and i think we have the same camera =)

    love,sb

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's from Topshop! I haven't seen it on the website though x

    ReplyDelete