Friday 28 January 2011

MY SUGARLAND CAR BOOT SALE

This has been a bad week for blogging! My laptop has gone to the place computers go to die and this has coincided with the busiest week at work ever and my most social week this year. I'm off to Paris today so normal service will resume on Tuesday, but I couldn't leave without posting about this amazing event happening this weekend which I am genuinely quite gutted to be missing out on.

My Sugarland, another of the amazing fashion gems I am lucky enough to have on my doorstep, is holding a carboot sale this Sunday 30th January. If you've never been to the shop before it's a always a treasure trove of vintage and designer pieces but for this event Celebrity Stylist Zoe Lem has cleared out her styling pieces and props providing items which "range from the well known to the obscure, from the casual to the bizarre". Sounds intriguing, no? And prices start at a mere £5, surely an event not to be missed!



Thanks to My Sugarland for the images

No comments:

Post a Comment