Sunday 16 December 2012

TRIP PURCHASES

It's a little tricky shopping in the Northern Hemisphere in Winter, when Summer is about to begin at home so on my recent trip overseas it was less about the clothes and more about the extras.


Bra from Kaitlyn


Moisturiser by Diptyque, Perfume by Byfredo via Liberty


Beats by Dre. Listening to music will never be the same. Every day is like a silent disco at my place.


Travel Candles by Diptyque. Perfect present from my best girls.

FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW ON PINTEREST FOLLOW ON INSTAGR.AM  @HARDTOCHASE

4 comments:

  1. That bra is perfect! X

    http://www.JeMappelleHannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I wish I bought more colours!

      Delete
  2. i adore that bra! so so cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really wish I bought more colours! x

      Delete