Wednesday 26 December 2012

CHRISTMAS DAY

So my first Christmas Day in Sydney was a bit of a wash out with torrential downpours all day long! I started out my day at home with a crazy family Skype session complete with present opening and then went to a friend's very cosy and Christmassy flat for a boozy breakfast. Everyone said that the grey skies outside only added to the Christmas feeling as that's what we're used to at home!
Although it was raining it wasn't cold at all so I still got to wear my planned outfit (just sans bikini underneath!). It's a bit lucky that we had the foresight to spend Christmas Eve at the beach when it was 30 degrees and blue skies, so we could get the obligatory bikini/santa hat photos (see my last post!).

Hope everyone had a wonderful day. It was strange for me not doing the family thing, but I had a blast with my friends and fellow Christmas orphans!





Dress by Zara, Flip Flops/Thongs by Havaianas

FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW ON PINTEREST FOLLOW ON INSTAGR.AM  @HARDTOCHASE

2 comments:

  1. Easy breeze dress, love warm weather places x
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this will be my 'go-to' dress for the next couple of months!

      Delete