Friday 24 December 2010

THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME..

I last blogged 12 days ago? Really?? This must be what happens in silly season (and a silly season it has been). I finished my shoppping about a week ago, just in time for the sales to start and I've since treated myself to a couple of amazing pieces I have wanted for AGES, my festive wardrobe is sorted! I will leave those for another post, for now here is a recent outfit inspired by a trip to Next of all places.



This is not a shop I frequent very often (or at all) but for my job I do need to be aware of what is happening on the high street so I wandered in there about a month ago and came across this tobacco coloured jumper. I had to remove the belt, pull the belt loops through to the inside and buy it in a size 16 for it to look how I wanted. Nicely oversized and just about long enough to wear as a dress (wearing it with leggings here on snow day!), proof that sometimes you just have to think outside the box.



I also can't resist a button up collar at the moment!

Jumper - Next, Shirt - Topman, Leggings and socks - ASOS, Hat - vintage, Boots - All Saints

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Have an amazing day tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment