That heavy weight distraction known as 'Summer' stopped me blogging for a while.
1. Reflector sunnies, the obsession continues. (Sunnies, Topman).
2. Pre 7am Bondi Beach. I am not getting very fit because I run to the beach and stop there when I become memorised by the ocean and sunrise. You'd think the novelty would wear off but after nearly 8 months of living by the beach, it hasn't.
3. Sunset, Watson's Bay. This is one of my go-to places for visitors. How can you not fall in love with Sydney once you've experienced this.
4. I am determined to learn to surf this Summer so I'm taking some classes with Let's Go Surfing. The instructors there are awesome, making you feel at ease and most importantly making it fun (shout outs to Conrad and Lily!). One of the best things about taking classes is meeting a new bunch of people each time.
5. Paddleboarding is my new favourite thing to do (after Surfing). It's easier than surfing and more relaxing but still a great workout. Took this dream board out on Rose Bay with OzPaddle.
6. Numbers 1,2 and 3, check. Working on the rest..
7. I went to Queensland in January and snorkelled in the Great Barrier Reef. It was incredible and the water was like a bath. (Bikini, Anna and Boy x General Pants).
8. Bondi Beach. Home.