Thursday 8 November 2012

LATE NIGHTS NEON LIGHTS


I'm back from my work trip around the world - Sydney to Los Angeles, LA to London, London to Hong Kong, HK to China, China to HK, HK to Sydney. 4 flights, 2 buses, 4 countries, 3 time zones. I am surprised I'm still standing and not jetlagged at all. I am now a pro at the long haul flight.

I will definitely share some pictures from my trip (once I have trawled through them all!), but in the meantime an outfit. This dress is my favourite favourite at the moment. No method of taking pictures does it justice because it's so so bright. A woman stopped me in the street last time I wore it to tell me the colour looked amazing - that bright! As soon as I get a chance I'm going to buy it in black and neon yellow.



Dress by Glassons, Necklace by LF Stores, Shoes by Carvela

FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW ON PINTEREST FOLLOW ON INSTAGR.AM  @HARDTOCHASE

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress, the colour looks amazing on you!

    blushingpeonies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the dress, the color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post thanks for update paye

    ReplyDelete