Saturday 24 September 2011

NYFW: BAND OF OUTSIDERS

Finally taking a much needed break away from the crazy busyness and intensity that London has had offer lately and housesitting for my parents in Berkshire. Bliss. Fashion month has been like a party happening in the flat above - I can hear it going on around me but it's like a distant something happening to other people! In stark comparison to last season when I was in the thick of LFW, I just didn't have time this year and I'm grateful to finally have the opportunity to take a look through the shows in detail this weekend with a gorgeous garden view and sunshine streaming in through the window (it looks like the Indian summer we all hoped for is happening!).

My first favourite of NYFW was Boy and Girl by Band of Outsiders. Instantly wearable and relaxed with adrogynous details, braces, pyjama shirts and loose shorts from Boy and gorgeous dip dyed crochet and and soft florals from Girl. I only wish there was more of it. 










No comments:

Post a Comment