Wednesday 31 August 2011

OUTFIT POST


I was on the ASOS blog today, doing a sort of embarassing ~blogger~ pose!

Headscarf - vintage, Poncho - Vila, Brogue creepers - ASOS, Blouse - M/Olive

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, there is so much I want to write about but so little time. My landlord is being a nightmare and between writing letters to them (the Law degree is coming in handy) and preparing for a big  meeting at work tomorrow, time has been scarce.
I really cannot wait to share the photos from the Street Art tour I took last weekend in East London, it was truly inspirational!
In other news, I've just booked a trip to New York for my landmark birthday which is looming, please give me your must sees (and in particular your must shops!).

Normal service will resume this weekend, it's a promise. Thanks for continuing to read and hi to my new readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment