Thursday 26 March 2020

LIFE IN ISOLATION 3

The way the yoga community has responded to isolation is amazing. This week I have done two online classes with some of my favourite teachers, both of whom I don't see often enough in real life so it felt like a bit of a treat. I had a surreal moment last night when I was practicing and I had my eyes closed, I forgot where I was for a moment because the familiarity of the class transported me to the studio where I usually practice. It made me feel a bit emotional - not sad exactly, an unidentified emotion - it was like sudden reminder of what life used to be like and a realisation that we have no idea how long we will be here. Still, I left the class on a high. It was a true joy to practice with my teacher who is currently all the way in LA. How awesome is technology?


No comments:

Post a Comment